Monta Loma Elementary School
Founder's Alma Mater, Kindergarten thru Sixth Grade
Image (c) 2012 DSBE dsb-e.com All Rights Reserved
- UCSC, Stevenson College. Incomplete B.A.. Double major in Computer Engineering and Philosophy. Honors in the Philosophy major and computer engineering final. Concentrations in computational theory, advanced logic, Anglo-American analytic philosophy, and ethics. (Goal to get a Ph.D. in Philosophy in Computational Logic and become a professor, with Rosencrantz of Pittsburg as mentor;)
- University of Maryland, European Division, Heidelberg. Incomplete B.S. in Computer Engineering. Concentration in computer architecture.
- Canada Community College, Redwood City. Incomplete A.A. in Computer Science. Coursework in Basic, COBOL, and Fortran software programming;
- Indian Cultural Center, Los Altos. Course in Hindi;
- Stanford University. Audited course in Sanskrit;
- Foothill Community College, Los Altos Hills, Incomplete A.A. in English.
- UCSC, Stevenson College. Incomplete B.A., Double major in Economics and Psychology. Courses in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Social Psychology, and Personality Theories (Goal to get a Ph.D. on how psychology factors into the stock market;)
- Menlo-Atherton High School, Atherton. Diploma;
- Hillview Middle School, Menlo Park;
- Monta Loma Elementary School, Mountain View;
- Ruth Wood Pre-School, Mountain View;